Group 28 Created with Sketch.

Tax Relief

Back Taxes Help

Owe back taxes? We know how stressful that can be. Take the first step toward financial freedom by calling Boxelder’s licensed tax attorneys.


Back Taxes

Q: What do I do if I owe back taxes to the IRS?
A: If you owe back taxes to the IRS, you need to file your unfiled tax returns and pay the amount owed. If you can’t pay your IRS tax debt, you have several options for tax resolution. These include:

  • Requesting a short-term extension
  • Setting up an Installment Agreement
  • Applying for an Offer In Compromise
  • Applying for Currently Not Collectible Status
Learn More
Group 28 Created with Sketch.

Take the Next Step

Get a free, no-strings-attached analysis of your
tax liabilities.

Request a Consultation