Behind On Your Books? Let Us Help You Get Caught Up.
Bookkeeping Services Starting From $199/month. Clear and accurate books are essential to the financial health of any company. But as your business grows, the regular work of recording and reconciling your financials can really start eating up your time. That’s where we come in. When you work with Boxelder Bookkeeping services, our experienced team of professionals manages your books for you, importing bank statements, categorizing transactions, and preparing financial statements every month. We’ll handle the tedious stuff and give you the headspace you need to get back to running your business.
For clients with no previous accounting system
- Creation of internal client file with Boxelder Bookkeeping, including personal cloud storage
- Chart of accounts category creation to provide structure for accurate reporting
- Integration of banking systems with Quickbooks Online
- Establishment of monthly balance sheet and P&L reporting process
- Payroll system onboarding assistance
- Note: Boxelder Bookkeeping will not manage third party payroll services; payroll processing is self-directed by client
For clients who need help recreating past years financials or reconciling and balancing books for previous years
- Gathering of bank statements relevant to historical bookkeeping needs
- Review of working trial balance for misclassification and data entry errors
- Compilation of suggested journal entry adjustments
- Assessment of prior tax returns, previous chart of accounts structure, and corresponding balance sheets
- Transaction reclassification for expenses incorrectly recorded in ledger
- Reconciliation of business operating account, credit card statements, and outstanding loans
- Client debriefing of inaccuracies identified and recommended best practices for ongoing bookkeeping support
For clients who need basic monthly bookkeeping support
- Monthly reconciliation of business operating account, check register, credit card statements, and loan statements
- Importing of payroll reports provided by third-party payroll service
- Recording of all income and expenses
Your custom bookkeeping package includes regular consults with a financial advisor to discuss your growth, analyze your financial reports, and plan for future goals. On a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, you can schedule a meeting with a Boxelder expert, who will help you review your balance sheets and cash flow statements, prepare for taxes and retirement, and discuss any other financial goals you may have.
With Boxelder Bookkeeping in your corner, there’s no limit to where you can go.
Professional bookkeepers in your corner
The more successful your business becomes, the more valuable your time becomes. Free some of it up by outsourcing your bookkeeping. In addition to organized and accurate books, our experienced team of professionals can offer what the other firms can’t: a one-stop shop for long-term financial health.