At Boxelder, we’re proud to partner with QuickBooks Online, one of the best accounting softwares on the market for small businesses. When you partner with us, we’ll set you up with a new QuickBooks account — or if you already have one, we’ll have you add us on as admins. All of our bookkeepers and accountants are certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, so you can rest assured that you’re receiving top-of-the-line support and personalized guidance.
Benefits of Using QuickBooks Online for Small Businesses
Why QuickBooks? In addition to the fact that it’s focused on serving small businesses, here are just a few reasons we’ve found this to be an ideal choice for our clients:
- Intuitive design — No wonder QuickBooks’ parent company is called Intuit… Even if you have little accounting experience, the software’s easy-to-use interface and stellar UX will make tending to your finances a breeze.
- Tax prep features — Boxelder is a one-stop shop for all of your financial needs. As it turns out, so is QuickBooks. With features such as tax deduction assistance and cloud storage for receipts and records, QuickBooks will make tax season a breeze.
- Safety and security — QuickBooks puts your security first through automatic data back-ups, multi-factor authentication, and consistent updates to protect your privacy against new technologies.
- Integration capabilities — Businesses run best when all of their softwares are synchronized through a centralized system. QuickBooks can be easily integrated into existing programs or even used as its own ERP (through QuickBooks Enterprise).
- Price — For the quality of the system, you really can’t beat QuickBooks’ subscription price. And keep an eye out, as they regularly offer serious (e.g. 50 percent off for three months) discounts.
- Cloud capabilities — Finally, QuickBooks keeps your financial data cloud, keeping it both secure and accessible. More on that below.
Bookkeeping from the Cloud
If you’re accustomed to keeping your books internally, whether through Excel or a traditional ledger, switching to a cloud-based software like QuickBooks Online will transform your business for the better.
With QuickBooks, you can access your financial information from anywhere and from any device. Expense reports, profit-loss statements, payroll, tax preparation, balance sheets — any financial report you need can be generated in seconds at the push of a button. Track your invoices to know who’s paid up and who could use a shakedown.
Cloud-based bookkeeping can afford you nearly endless advantages, saving you valuable time and, ultimately, money.
A Whole Team Behind You
Since each of our bookkeepers are certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, you can rest assured that your books are done right. Our team has decades of combined experience in bookkeeping, accounting, tax relief, and business consulting.
If you don’t already have QuickBooks set up, we’ll get that done for you. And, if you already use QuickBooks Online, you can easily add us to your account as administrators.
If you would like to learn more about Boxelder’s cloud-based bookkeeping service, reach out for a free consultation.