Denver Financial Accounting & Tax Services
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Tax Planning and Tax Preparation
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
- Litigation support
- Cash flow management
- Bank financing
Boxelder Consulting provides proactive, personalized guidance to your tax research, planning and preparation needs. From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities.
Boxelder Consulting’s accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
Navigating the complex maze of rules, deadlines, and ever-evolving regulations from initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans can be difficult. With the support and guidance of a Boxelder Consulting tax professional, we are dedicated to minimizing your tax liability and maximizing your after-tax income.
In order for clients to minimize their tax burden, we offer the following comprehensive tax strategy:
- Conduct a tax situation assessment of the individual and business
- Establish rapport, open lines of communication and develop a relationship which is essential to providing the best service possible
- Develop a customized “tax game plan”
- Assist client in anticipating and adjusting to changes in tax laws
- Identify and create opportunities through strategic tax planning