Boxelder Consulting provides proactive, personalized guidance to your tax research, planning and preparation needs. From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities.
Accounting from Boxelder Consulting
Boxelder Consulting provides proactive, personalized guidance to your tax planning and preparation needs. From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability, capitalize on new opportunities and minimize their tax exposure.
Boxelder Consulting’s accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
Even if you have no accounting process at all, we can help set one up from scratch. We also have the ability to provide historical bookkeeping if you are behind on corporate tax filings. With the support and guidance of a Boxelder Consulting tax professional, we are dedicated to minimizing your tax liability and maximizing your after-tax income.
Financial Accounting & Tax Services
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Full service bookkeeping – including historical auditing
- Tax planning and tax preparation
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
- Litigation support / audit defense
- Cash flow management
- Bank financing
In order for clients to minimize their tax burden, we offer the following comprehensive tax strategy:
- Establish rapport with our accounting clients with open lines of communication based on trust and confidence in our capabilities
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of the individual and business tax structure, exposure and liabilities
- Develop a customized “tax game plan” – determine the best possible entity structure for your business
- Assist client in anticipating and adjusting to changes in tax laws
- Identify and create opportunities through strategic tax planning